1. One regular registration is within SIX Pages including all figures, tables, and references. Extra pages will be charged.
2. One regular registration with one or more additional papers get only one proceeding.
3. At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
4. Please send the required documents: a. final paper; b. signed copyright form; c. filled registration form; d. payment proof to firstname.lastname@example.org to finish the registration.
If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else of Co-authors or from the same institute/organization.
Written requests for cancellations must be sent to the ICACM Conference Secretary by June 20, 2020, and 30% processing fee is required. Cancellations received after June 20, 2020, will NOT be dismissed and registration fees will not be refund.
The ICACM cannot refund or pay any compensation where could not attend the conference is prevented by reason of circumstances which amount to “personal reason”. Such as travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, financial default etc.
The ICACM cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”.
Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.
The organizer has the right to change the date and place of the conference under the reason of amount to “force majeure” circumstances. The participants of the conference are obliged to cooperate with the organizer's change and refund policy
1. Technical Sessions.
2. 15 minutes oral presentation time (Q&A included)
3. Tutorials Coffee breaks.
4. Lunch & Dinner.
5. Conference bag and/or conference accessories.
6. Conference document (proceedings on book)
7. Reception Details listed in registration form
1. Technical Sessions.
2. Tutorials Coffee breaks.
3. Lunch & Dinner.
4. Conference bag and/or conference accessories.
5. Conference document (proceedings on book)
6. Reception Details listed in registration form